Motorcycle camping in Kent
Going camping for a weekend break on two wheels will definitely create a sense of freedom. Whether you are travelling to or from mainland Europe, or you are just exploring the Weald of Kent and the surrounding area of outstanding natural beauty, Bedgebury Camping in Goudhurst can offer you a pretty, spacious spot to stop and pitch up.
At Bedgebury Camping campfires are allowed so after a tiring day on the road, staring into the warm golden glow is sure to help you unwind.
Camping with your motorbike
To help keep the organisation and packing to a bare minimum, it is worth knowing that at Bedgebury Camping you can:
- Keep your motorcycle near your tent.
- Re-fill water bottles using our mains water stand pipes.
- Buy the essential items you need to make a campfire from our small shop.
- Buy breakfast e.g. bread and pastries in the morning or bacon and eggs.
- Make hot drinks all day long in our shop.
- Replenish other basic food and camping essentials in our shop.
- Hire cooking equipment e.g. grills and rotisseries.
- Hire hay bales to sit on.
- Have a free shower at any time of the day.
- Access the camping fields via gravel tracks so no need for any unnecessary off-roading if the weather is wet.
- Inflate mattresses and charge mobile devices, for a small fee at the shop/reception.
- Visit a local pub located a few minutes’ drive away in the local village of Goudhurst.
- Buy groceries in the shops in Goudhurst.
- Store food in the communal fridges and freezers on site.
- Get supermarket shopping delivered directly to the campsite.
- Get access to other places with relative ease. The A21 is close by taking you to the south coast or the M25 and beyond. Ashford is 21 miles away, Dover is 44 miles away and Folkestone is 37 miles away.
Bedgebury Camping is in Goudhurst, a pretty village in the Weald of Kent. It offers back to basics camping for groups of all sizes in its large camping fields.