At Bedgebury Camping we would like everyone to enjoy their camping break, so we ask that you follow our campground code whilst staying with us.
- Please drive with due care and attention when on the campsite.
- Ensure children are being supervised by a responsible adult at all times whilst on the campsite.
- Campfires can be dangerous it is important that they are looked after. Fire pits must be used for all campfires. These can be provided by the campsite. Safely extinguish hot ash/embers after use. Do not empty fire pit contents on to the ground.
- Please only burn natural untreated wood which can be purchased from reception.
- No amplified music anywhere on our campsite at anytime. This includes from car stereos and mobile devices. No music or noise after 10.30pm.
- Sorry no arrivals after 8pm, and no movement of vehicles on site after 11pm.Pets should be kept under control at all times, and any noise minimised. You are free to use the adjoining fields to walk your dogs, but please clean up any mess and please observe the 'Out of bounds' signs.
- Please use the recycling facilities, take home what you can and put other waste in bins provided, please remember this is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and we would like to keep it that way.
- All sites have to be vacated by 12 noon. Later departure is by prior agreement only and a charge may be payable.
- No remote controlled or petrol powered toys allowed including drones.